Monday, April 25, 2011

Photography by Britton's workshop

Okay, so here are a few images from my last workshop in Chicago April 13. 2011.
I'm excited to say that there are still a few spots available for my two day workshop in the Twin Cities still available and that's taking place May 4-5. 2011
Also I wanted to announce my next workshop in Chicago for only 4 more students May 18. 2011.

For more information about these workshops please click here
To reserve your spot email me at Britton@photographybybritton.com


So it ended up being a nice and small workshop due to some last minute unforeseen work schedules... but we had a blast and it was a good thing as everyone in this class was really about the same level of experience. It was great! And as ALWAYS, I had a blast! 


It seems I'm always needing a model for this workshop... and my younger bro needed graduation pictures... so he came along and reaped the benefits but also smiled for long periods of time well we all took turns experimenting with the new things they were learning. 

My Fiance took this amazing image! :) Thanks Erika! 

Krissy wins the award for farthest traveled to come to my workshop. She came all the way from West Virginia. It was great having her! She has a natural eye for making thing fun and her personality will win her many comfortable and happy clients! 




Erika & Krissy


It was great to have Jessica Thornberry come too! She really was an encouragement as she just soaked in the information and asked questions which I believe kept the class flowing at everyone's level. 
Thanks for coming Jess!




We had a blast learning how to pose a little too. 



I love teaching photography about as much as I love photographing a couple in love. 
Seriously, one of my greatest passions in life is finding ways to help people succeed their wildest dreams in life... and if that dream has anything to do with photography... I am ALL there! 

Again, if you or anyone you know would be interested in joining me for either of these two workshops. Shoot me a email at Britton@photographybybritton.com 
And click here if you would just like more info. 

Dates are 
• Twin Cities—May 4-5 2011.
• Chicago—May 18 2011. 

If you of someone you know is getting married, be sure to check out my website too!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!






5 comments:

  1. So fun :) I hope to be able to come to one of your classes someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, What's really holding you back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lens do you use the most? would like to know.
    I enjoy looking at the pics, are most of these taken by you?
    eventually I would like to become a photographer.
    I also would like you opinion on the canon 60d
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I would LOVE to come but as of right now I don't have the money and I don't know how I would get out to Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers