Friday, April 22, 2011

Kara & Her bridesmaids.

So I'm a little behind on posting... but I have to post today... even thought I'm running around as fast as I can to pack to leave for another wedding today that is about an hour North of Chicago on Lake Michigan. It's going to be a ton of fun! And I still haven't posted all the I'm dying to show off from this wedding yet. lol. I think I'm going to just have to do the granddaddy of all post on this wedding here soon. :)

Beach weddings... I thought I died and went to heaven. 






Lots more images to follow from this wedding, be sure to keep checking back or check up on my facebook page. If you would like to see the images from this wedding on previous post just click here.

If you of someone you know is getting married, be sure to check out my website too!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!







5 comments:

Followers