Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kara+Levi A few more of the favs


WOW! I'm going through the photos from Levi and Kara's wedding and I'm having the worst time trying to narrow down my favs from this wedding. Wow. It's either going to take me forever to post them all or I need to do a giant post from their wedding... maybe I'll break it up in 4 or 5 post. :) 

 Levi and his Groomies. 

She was so cute just socking in all this wedding stuff. :)  





 Kara and Levi could dance so well. It was really fun to just watch them. 


YES! I got this shot. Doesn't that just make you happy? 
This couple has still got it! 

I love this shot! Don't they just look good???

 Wow, the food... <3 
 And the keylime pie... Ohhhhhhh. 
...And he chocolate cake...



Myself, Erika, Kara, & Levi
We had a total blast photographing their wedding! 

Yes, I'm saving my favorite image for tomorrow. :) 
So you will just have to come back again. :D See you then! Hope you enjoyed more of the images
Kara & Levi's wedding! 

Stay tuned for more amazing images coming soon! 

If you're a photographer or wanting to learn how become one... Click here

If you of someone you know is getting married be a friend to them and, be sure pass on my website!
Thanks! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!





4 comments:

  1. These are such pretty pictures, what a nice wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic pictures, Britton! They do look like wonderful dancers :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrea! They were very talented for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Followers