So right off there is a LOT to be said about this photo session than I can go
into today. LOL. Oh my word!
To list a few:
• I thought I was going to get rained out,
• Doubtfully drove to Willmington, IL from Milwaukee (where I was photographing Olympic speed skaters along with my brother, or course)
• Saw the weather totally change,
• got thorns in my butt,
• climbed over barbed-wire fences with expensive camera gear,
• laid in goat poop,
• had leaves thrown on me multiple times,
• got up in a deer stand so I could take images of the their whole landscape,
• laughed my head off, created magically images with golden hour ... the list goes on and on!
So all that to say, there are lots more images to post from this and stories to be told. But since I'm so pressed for time I will just post a few images here of one of the canvases they ordered and brought by my house so I could see it too.
24x16" It's a pretty impressive size.
Sorry I did a cheap job of color correcting the pictures of the pictures. :)
And just a quick side note on my last post, I just want to say how grateful I am to all of YOU who came out to support me like that! That encouraged me so much! The contest isn't over yet but thanks to all of your kind support it looks like I'm going to win by a landslide. YOU all ROCK MY WORLD! Thank you so much!
Hope you all have a MARVELOUS Thanksgiving with lots of family, fun, turkey and of course gratefulness in your hearts for the one who blesses us with all blessings.
Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,
Capture. Create. Discover.