Monday, April 4, 2011

Just the beginning...

I'm loving going through and working on the photos from Levi and Kara's wedding. It was so breath-takingly beautiful. Let's see now, perfect weather, fun people, a marriage, vows, friends, family, chocolate cake, key lime pie, plus a beach, etc, etc, etc! I could go on forever for all the reason's why I love my job and photographing this covenant day of Mr. & Mrs. Levi Ali. 


For starters just to give you a quick look at what I woke up to. (actually I was up for an hour by the time I saw this... but it WAS there before I ran out to start saving forever the memories of Kara & Levi.)

(Yes, I kind of wish this happened everyday before I go to work.)


The bride's dress and flowers.


Bri doing the bride's hair. Wow, they were up at 5:00 AM getting ready. 

I'd say Bri did an awesome job making Kara's hair look amazing. And the real amazing thing was it stayed perfectly all day too. We're talking about an outdoor ceremony and a lot of dancing too!


Tools of the trade.


Wow, I love this awesome moment. Her mother was so proud. The look on her face as her little girl was dawning her wedding dress. 



Isn't this fun? Okay, the Crocs were what she wore for the ceremony... hey, it was on the beach and blue is her favorite color. What more needs to be said? And these other killer awesome shoes are her dancing shoes that she wore for the reception. :) I can't even wait to show you all the images of them dancing. Be-A-U-tiful!





It was tons of fun to grab a few quick shots of the rings on the beach. :) I love that warm morning light!


Just had to grab a quick shot of me and my beautiful assistant and Fiance, Erika. 
After all it was our first time to be on a beach together. And we both 
love the beach like CRAZY! That was a free personal note.


And here is just another cool ring shot. Can you tell that I like doing rings? LOL. 


And I'll wrap up today's post with an image of the bride, Kara! 
Kara, you and Levi were simply the best to photograph! Totally a package of fun the whole day! 
You're energy and positive spirit was felt by all attending your wedding! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!













5 comments:

  1. i really like the flower/dress shots. so pretty. it looks like an incredible location and day (especially with having such an amazing assistant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! And the best images from the day are still to come! I can't wait to show them off! :D

    PS. My assistant was the best EVER! I think I'll marry her and keep her forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What fun!! And I *love* her flowers. I don't know what they are but they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful photos! the bride is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the comments! I love it when you all give me feed back. Keep it up please!

    Britton

    ReplyDelete

Followers