Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ryan and Annie week on the blog continues!

Sweet! Another day packed full of images of the fun and full of life, Ryan and Annie!! :D 
Give it up for this awesome couple! 

 I happen to know that green is Annie's favorite color... so I made sure to grab one with that very color ruling the photo. :) 

 
 They did some sweet dancing moves together... more will be seen tomorrow! :) 


Totally random... but I need to find a place to put this on my blog and soon... so here it is! 
.............................................
I need to mention sometime here that I've got a rather last minute 1 day workshop with only 3 spots left
in Eastlake OH (30 minutes from Cleveland OH). I know, I'm announcing it for the first time on my blog and I've already only got 3 spots left. :) Anyways. If you are interested, the date is April 20 2012. And if you want to know what a one day workshop with my looks like, read about this one day workshop in Chicago I did. Three is a LOT of info near the bottom of this post
Cost will only be $199. 
Contact me here.


Nothing like a image that shows how happy a couple is together! :) 


See you all tomorrow here and on my Facebook page, and Pinterest for more photos everyday this week of Ryan and Annie's engagement session. 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you captured some beautiful spring color downtown! (And a cute couple, too!)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Followers