Friday, April 20, 2012

Jen's Senior Portraits

Just two days ago Erika and I had a blast doing Jen's senior portrait session. We love doing senior portraits... as you can see why. It's fun, creative, and we like to think we have more fun doing it than anyone else in the world. :) 


This is the most place I can put this on this here post... but it's late and I feel like putting a link somewhere... so here it is, a link to my Pinterest. You can repine all these photos from there if you like or feel free to pin these yourself. Happy pinning! 


Can you tell we are stoked about this session?? Yeah, we had too much fun. 

We just wrapped up our first workshop for the year. And here it was a blast! We sold out on spots here in Cleveland OH. And what a great group it was of photographers! I'll have to post photos from that soon too. But tomorrow we have another engagement session... so we will see how swamped we are. lol! 
If you would like to join us for a workshop be sure to check them out here on my website

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers