Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Erika is AWESOME!!!

But that goes without being said! I love her and couldn't have found someone who so perfectly understands and works with me! We work together like a well oiled machine! Check out these sweet images I just noticed she took while we were photographing Natalie and Colin's wedding this weekend in PA. 


I am so proud of my wife, Erika! I love working with her and her eye for detail is superb!!!!! :D 
Check out these shots she took! 



And these are just a two! I haven't even been through them all yet! But I wanted to stop and take a moment to share some with you all! 

If you would like to join us for a workshop be sure to check them out here on my website

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers