Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Adams family portraits

Here are the family portraits from the Adams family we did just last Thursday evening. 

 




 

 First time in the grass and not so sure what to think about it. 

I love this picture! They pretty much set this whole picture up themselves and asked me to take a picture of them with the flowers they picked. It was cute! 

The oldest. 

I love this! 

 Doesn't this smile light up your world? 

Need I say anything? Is she cute or what? 

My favorite photo of all the kids together for sure! :) 

Please let me know if you are interested in attending one of my workshops this year either in Chicago (Dates on my website) or in Cleveland. Dates for the cleveland workshop yet to be announced. I just know that we sold out of spots and so we need to do another one soon.  

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,



1 comment:

  1. omw! these are the best. My favorites are the little girls. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers