Monday, April 23, 2012

Free lensing... Too much fun!

So recently I've been seeing a lot of my expert photography friends doing this really cool effect on their photos and I wanted to know more about it and found out they were actually taking their lenses off their camera body and taking these awesome photos. So I started doing a little research which consisted of about 5 mins of it and started playing around... and here are a few I really liked. 

 Here is my beautiful, wife, Erika! :) I love her and am so glad she lets me learn and get better by taking photos of her... all the time! She is my biggest fan.  

I love how it drops out the background so well!! 

Here is one of the photos I did for Jen... I just love this style. It's so fun! If you want to see the other photos I did for Jen just click here

Btw, we had a great time at the workshop in near Cleveland OH this last Friday. We sold out and will probably be coming back this way soon! But if you are wanting to attend make sure you grab a spot before we sell out. Please let me know if you are interested in attending one either in Chicago (Dates on my website) or here in Cleveland. 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,





1 comment:

  1. I love the Flower one... I went to the workshop in Cleve. this past friday and really enjoyed it, I would def. be interested in doing it again, or even a 2-day like we discussed. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Followers