Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day two of AMAZINGNESS!


So there was really too many amazingness to post all at once, so I figured I'd be best to give it to you all over time. 


I like this crop. 



Awesome dress. Wow! WOW! WOOOOW!!!! I love her! 


Doesn't her smile just light the place up?!?!?!


Known for her awesome taste in shoes... and her wedding shoes were no disappointment. 



Possibly my favorite image of the day! 




That laugh... it just makes my heart wheal up with pride and joy exceedingly. 

There is still room plus,
I extended the early registration dates on my photography workshops in Tampa this January. 
Check it out for pricing and everything!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


8 comments:

  1. Love all of these! Beautiful bride! Great photos!

    Love,
    Your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Beautiful! Love them!! :) She's one of the most beautiful girls...inside and out!! :) Her shoes are the BEST, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! :D Love them all!!! But the last one is definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First photo and last photo are my favorites, but they all turned out very nicely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great pictures!!! I love the first one, the reflection was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW she should be on a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everybody! It was a fun time for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Followers