Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spread the word...

I have been long awaiting and encouraging this blog to happen and it's with great excitement to announce this blog that my Sister-in-law, Bri Northern, is writing!


We spent a while looking for the right path and did some leaf arranging... and got this for her blog header. It was super fun just taking pictures of shoes on a path! LOL. Plus my wife did one for her profile picture to match. (You'll have to click the link to see that one. It's great!) 

Share your support and send a link to anyone you think might be encouraged by this blog too! I promise you wont be disappointed in this one. 

Just filled up another spot in the workshops I'm teaching in Tampa this January, there are still a few spots left if you would like to be one of the students. Check out the info here! 


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Goodness me. I have the world's best brother-in-law! :O) Thanks for sharing my blog Britton and for doing spectacular photography for it! You're so good to me! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Followers