Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bridal session of my wife!


Here is a quick peek at this weekend's photos. I believe I got to take some of the most beautiful images of my life and they happen to be of my wife too!! I have been dying to get back out and do photos of Erika all dressed up again in her wedding dress. So this weekend was the weekend we've been waiting for. Check these out!




Erika loves Indians and has always had a fascination about things that have to do with Indians. So this summer before we were married I took her canoeing and we stopped at the "Indian Caves" on the river I grow up near. My brothers and I would stop here every time we when canoeing and climb up in here because it's just such a magical place. I remember my Dad taking my oldest brother and myself there when we were really young. It totally mesmerized me then and it still gets me awed-out about how beautiful it is in there. So this summer Erika and I decided we wanted to do photos of at least her dress if not her in the dress in this valley.


I'll be posting a few images from this session every day for the next week. 
I can't wait to show them all to you! 


<3 <3 <3 I love you Erika Felber!!!! <3 <3 <3

I'm so excited about teaching my photography workshops in Tampa this January with my amazing beautiful bride too. There is still room if you would be interested in learning! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!



9 comments:

  1. The second picture is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! how sweet :D :D she looks gorgeous, love her dress! you go, Britton! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone! I'll be posting more tomorrow!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous bride you have! I love looking at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous!! wonderful pictures, Britton! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are more than *BEAUTIFUL* pictures, Britton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where were these pictures taken? The natural colors and your bride are breathtaking!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers