Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let's make it special

It's been a while since I posted a "First look" on my blog or Facebook. And they are a really fun part of a lot of weddings. And there are a lot of benefits to having a first look instead of doing it at the ceremony. (My wife and I picked to not see each other till our ceremony and just have a earlier wedding. So don't get me wrong. I like both!!!) I believe that both are very special and the "First look" has a really romantic feel to it for sure. As a photographer I love them for so many reasons. But I'm going to narrow it down to my favorite three.

1. The couple has a chance to see each other earlier in the day. And they get to enjoy more of their wedding day together
2. It's also a very romantic time where the groom gets to actually say, things to his bride right away! For example, "You look so beautiful, I love your dress... etc etc etc" :D 
3. They actually have a moment to just be alone before they make the biggest decision of their lives!
(I always give them a few minutes to themselves. I'm only ever there for a few mins.)

So here are the photos that tell the story of Evan and Corinne's "First Look" on their beautiful, wedding day! Please enjoy, a few of what might be one of Evan and Corinne's favorite moments of their lives. 








Yeah, I love being apart of such awesome happy moments. Man, I just can't tell you how much of a joy it is for me to do my job! 

Btw, if you are wanting to join me in Tampa this January for 1 of 2 or both of my photography workshops I'm personally teaching down there I would love to have you. Spaces are filling up quick so please let me know if you want to come! To get more info on these workshops just click here
To reserve your spot contact me now


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Britton! Since I couldn't make it to the wedding, the next best thing is seeing your pictures that captured the beauty and happiness of their special day!

    ReplyDelete

Followers