Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Brother just left for the Asia CI

A lot of you might remember a series of blog post that I did about a trip to asia a month or so pasted. Well, if you are interested in keeping up with what's happening on that trip this year you can follow this blog. (http://thechroniclesofci.blogspot.com/). It's the teams blog. I'm not sure how much they will have time to update it due to lack of internet all the time. But when it is I would encourage you to check it out! 

This year my younger brother is going back to serve over there till June 28. Almost 5 whole weeks. He is going to be facing a lot of new challenges this year that he didn't have to the last time since this time he is not going as a teacher but as a staff member/piano player for the team. Please pray that Konner and the whole team will draw close to the Lord and rely on his strength. I'm so excited for Konner and all that are going on this trip. It really does change not only the lives of those you serve but also your own life in dramatic ways.

If you would like to reference any of those post about my time on this trip you can by following these links below.

First post: "This means so much to me"
Second post: "Singapore"
Third post: "You too can be apart"
Fourth post: "Second-to-last post about this...Maybe!"
Fifth post: "What's behind each face?"

Here are a few of my favorite images from those post.






Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers