Monday, March 15, 2010

James MacDonald

It's Not Gonna Happen was the name of the message we heard yesterday by James MacDonald.

I wish I had just brought my laptop in so I could have taken notes. It was so good. He is currently doing a series on Revelations that is awesome. He brings so much clarity to this book it's wonderful. It was so nice to listen to someone yesterday who could articulate in a way that even I could understand. I mean, how many of you have been completely baffled by the book of Revelations besides me? 

If you haven't ever heard James MacDonald I would encourage you to check him out sometime. He also has a radio program called Walk in the Word. The church he preaches at is called is Harvest Bible Chapel. He is a phenomenal speaker and is wonderful about presenting the truth in a way you won't forget. 


"We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, 
who is and who was, 
for you've taken your great power 
and begun to reign...." (Rev 11).
Photographybybritton
If you would like a copy of this image just click here.

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers