Friday, January 13, 2012

Roads

When I drive I see things that I wish I could take pictures of and share with everyone but life moves fast. Sometimes, my iPhone is the tool that best does the job.



Even though I know a lot of you like my work from my professional SLR camera a lot more, as I do too, sometimes the iPhone is my camera of choice. Simply because to carry my slr camera and the bag of lens I have is over 17lbs you might be able to imagine why my phone works so well. Especially while driving. Lol.

This is a blog to invite you to join me on istagram if you are a iPhone user. If you haven't tried instagram yeti think you would really like it. If a fun way to share your spontaneous life with you friend.

My username is: BrittonFelber
if you would care to follow me there to stay up to date on what's up I'd be honored.


Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers