Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kylah is growing up!

Many of you probably remember a session I did with Kylah and her parents from my previous blog post this last summer... But we did another session over the holidays and here are a few I wanted to post for you all to see. :) You might noticed that Kylah has grown up quiet a bit since the last time I photographed her, she is getting cuter and her hair is getting longer but she not only can stand and walk on her own... but she can RUN too. lol. Doing children photography is so different from doing my specialty, engagement & wedding photography but it's still a BLAST just because I love kids! I love the energy that they can have.

 
 
 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers