Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just a tiny look at Kara and Levi's wedding on the beach.

Oh my word! I had THEE most fun today. YIKES WOW! I can't begin to tell you how stoked I was all day. I was like a little kid in a candy shop all day. It was awesome fun. But I've been up since 6:30 this morning and it's now 2:30 in the morning again. These are only a few that I pulled earlier for today's slide show. But let me tell you, I did things I only have ever dreamed for getting to do today. It was awesome! Kara & Levi win award for being willing to go to great lengths to get killer imagery.





I'm stoked but also pooped. lol. So I'm hitting it now. But I hope you enjoy! 



One person who was coming to my April 13 Workshop in Chicago just cancelled their spot... so it's now open to the first runner up. (Only $200)

Also, there are only 3 spots left for my workshop in the Twin Cities. So if you and or anyone you know wants to come you better reserve your spot quick. (Plus, the price is only $350 instead of the $400 it was.)

for more information about these workshops please click here
To reserve your spot email me at Britton@photographybybritton.com

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!






1 comment:

Followers