Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Continued... "Photoshopin' it up!"

So I was on my way to visit my fiance again... (I know! Crazy cool, eh? I thought it was going to be a month before I saw her again at this beginning of this month.) and had to run out the door so I didn't have a chance to get the before & after complete to post on my blog. I only had time to show the after. So today I'm posting both the before and after. :) This again was a LOT of work but pretty much worth all the effort. I have one more image like this to do... and I think I have another way that will work to make it go a little quicker than this one did.

Before

and after. :) 

One person who was coming to my April 13 Workshop in Chicago just cancelled their spot... so it's now open to the first runner up. (Only $200)

Also, there are only 3 spots left for my workshop in the Twin Cities. So if you and or anyone you know wants to come you better reserve your spot quick. (Plus, the price is only $350 instead of the $400 it was.)

for more information about these workshops please click here
To reserve your spot email me at Britton@photographybybritton.com

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the before shot too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoahh way cool!! thats awesome! I'm hoping to someday be able to come to one of your classes(:

    ReplyDelete

Followers