Friday, September 10, 2010

Look, some color! :)

So I'm getting ready to run out the door to photograph Amy and Logan's wedding today Last night at the reception Amy was like, "Make sure you wear some color. Don't wear all black! Who even does that???"

So today in honor and special request made by the super fun Amy... I'm wearing the brightest blue shirt I have under my otherwise all black outfit. :) Warning, Cheap phone camera shot.

photo-4

Today is going to be a total blast! We are starting out in their home town then driving up to Oakbrook IL to have the reception at Maggiano's. I can't wait too. Not only is the food awesome but I've had a chance to meet up with the event coordinators there and they are awesome! It's going to be something amazing! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers