Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Couple and Their Wedding Flowers

Amy and Logan are so perfect for each other in about every way. It was so cool to watch as the two of them pulled together such a beautiful wedding and reception. If you made it to the wedding you know it was about the guest as much as it was about them in many ways. They just really wanted everyone who came to have a good time and enjoy the day. It was really cool! Not something you see everyday. 

Photographybybritton-5
Amy has been looking forward to this day and planning for it for a really long time and I was so glad to see things go as smoothly as they did. And that was in large because of Amy. When something went different from the plan she just kept her cool and was determined to have a great day.

Photographybybritton
I'm at the brides home capturing all the little detail images of different things the morning of Amy's wedding and then I come to the flowers... 

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-3
The flowers were fun! They never talked back once... but they didn't laugh at me like most of my clients do when I trip over something of say something that I totally didn't mean to...  I kind of missed it! HAHa. jk! 
Photographybybritton-4

And I had to end with another picture of the couple. :) One of those happily ever after shots. 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers