Thursday, September 16, 2010

Peter & Gloria... and one of their small stories. :D

This was a fun wedding for a number of reasons outside of the wedding itself. (The wedding was great fun too, don't get me wrong. LOL. I never feel more alive than when I'm photographing a wedding.) First got to make the 7 hour drive out with an old house mate of mine, Daniel Cavanaugh. Then to top of the fun I had Rob Bennett as my assistant for the wedding day. It was fabulous! Rob was such a big help with my bags and lens, etc. and a constant support for me too. I couldn't have done it without him. He really helped the day go smoothly. Thanks, Rob! 

Photographybybritton


Photographybybritton-3

So I'm taking photos of Peter and Gloria in this more or less relaxed setting in their sweet vintage get-away-car and I look down and see Peter's thumb start rubbing gently on Gloria's hand. It was so sweet. Then I look up to see... (See below)

Photographybybritton-4

... This smirk come across her face. It was so sweet! These are the moments I get to capture and save forever. I LOVE MY JOB! These are the types of things that stick me as something AMAZING! 

Photographybybritton-5


Photographybybritton-6

I don't think they could be happier! 

Photographybybritton-7


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!




1 comment:

  1. Wowzers Britton,....this post had me sniffling & tearing up! Way to go capturing those precious moments,...that is so awesome for these families to have & tresure.
    And thanks for sharing them with us too!
    Great work!
    ~Mallory D

    ReplyDelete

Followers