Thursday, August 16, 2012

I had to post a few more from J&K's wedding

So I have been working on photos pretty much all day for Jason & Kim and pretty much can't resist posting just a few more.
There are more photos from Jason and Kim's wedding here. And btw, their album on my page in facebook would be the best place to leave them some love since then will be notified there. :) 


And yeah, this is me working on Friday... :) perks of working for the coolest people in the world. 
Btw, I'm not sure I told those of you here on the blog yet... buuuut, we will be going to New Zealand this year to photograph a wedding for "a fan" of our photography of 4 years before the year is up... There will be much to blog. Can't wait actually! 

Btw, Look for a post on August 20. I'm going to post photos from our one year anniversary photo session! (I can't believe we've been married a whole year coming up here. It's been so mind-blowingly-wonderful... time just flies!)

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I can't believe you've been married a year already!!! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago. You two look so cute together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers