Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Evan and the boys

Groom and groomsmen pictures are just fun and I've always enjoyed doing them! 



I know it's blurry. But that's why I like it!! Wouldn't this be a cool background to a album spread? It's got great texture to it... still has story to tell, and would be a fun one to put other photos on top. Ya know? 



I shouldn't say this because it applies to all the photos I post... but I'm going to say it anyways. I like this one!! lol 

You know you want to come... join me this January for my photography workshops. Just click here for more information. There is limited spots available and is a first come first serve. 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers