Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The life of a destination photographer...

Well, I'm packing like crazy and getting ready to be gone for 13 days. It's going to be great! I'm starting it all out with beautiful South Carolina wedding that I'm photographing for Megan & Russell, then it's Myrtle Beach for a quick breath of air, then a flight to San Antonio, where I catch a ride to Austin where I'm going to be helping run a booth for a prestige company for 3 days and then it's a flight ... CLEVELAND, Not just to see my beloved but also to do an engagement session for Mehgan and Joe! :D Then it's home just in time to wash some cloths and head to PASS in Chicago. I can't wait! WOW! The next 2 weeks of my life are BOOKED!


Two suits, a dozen dress shirts... Flipflops AND 
a camera bag that didn't make it into the picture. lol

The places I'll be over the next two weeks. 
I will try to keep a post going on here while I'm gone.


So this is what my schedule would look like if I was driving it all. 
Thankfully I'm flying 3 legs of this trip.

So yeah, and all the while bringing along my portable office so I can crank out the work. Pray for my poor little battery... Thank God Mac's last a good amount of time without a charge.

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers