Monday, June 13, 2011

Candid moments

I love a good candid moment. There is something fresh and beautiful about it. Simple, yet precious beyond words. It's the moment in life that was captured in a way that all want to remember it that I love. I do a lot of posing and prompting when I do my photography and then tease out the fun in them... but I don't only do that and the rest of the time I'm lost. No. And I actually really appreciate them so much!

Here is one such moment that I love that I had the privilege of discovering and then capturing. I just love the pure joy in this face.


It's one of those moments that you can't really put a price on. It's priceless. It's a moment between a father and his son. I love it! 

It reminds me of the one I got that I posted in an earlier post of LouAnne and her Daughter.


These are the moments that I love. Let's keep it real and beautiful as this life is. 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers