Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wynonna Felber—Just 3 days old.

I'm finally getting the time to post a few images of my precious niece Wynonna Felber. Thanks to my brother and Sister-in-law I'm now an uncle and I LOVE IT! :D She's growing up so fast too! I was unable to see her till she was 3 days old since I was in Iowa photographing a wedding the weekend she was born. But it was great to get the photos on my phone once I heard she had come. And talking to my brother Shane, the new PROUD Father that he was on the phone was just great! My favorite line that I heard from my Mother that she heard shane say that evening was, "Wow, she's growing up so fast I'm going to be walking her down the aisle before I know it!!" LOL.

It seems like just yesterday we were doing their maternity pictures. If you would like to see them just click here.

Photographybybritton-4

Seriously, one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. She pretty much looked like a gem the moment she was born.
  
Photographybybritton-3

Ah, the easy life. All you have to do is eat, sleep and poop and she makes her parents proud. For some reason my parents aren't too proud of me when I perform such simple task. 

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-6

Photographybybritton-5

Don't you wish you could rest that soundly? I don't! Wake up every two hours and cry doesn't NOT sound easy to me. Man, no wonder babies LOOK like they are sleeping so good. ;) JK! 

Photographybybritton-7

Shane and Jenny,
Thanks so much for giving me one of the sweetest gifts I'd ever received. I LOVE being an uncle. 
You two are great parents and we love having you three around!


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


5 comments:

  1. Awww! She's so precious!
    I miss when my youngest niece was so little! She's almost a year old now!
    They grow up SO stinkin' fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so precious; and so innocent looking too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what beautiful baby pics! And Britton...the reason your parents aren't proud of you for performing basic life functions is because they expect a little bit of, um...maturity by now. :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers