Thursday, December 2, 2010

Other great photos from Lisa & Scott's wedding

I just checked it out and it looks like in just 16 days will be the one year anniversary for me blogging. This is still so crazy to me. I can't believe I am actually doing this. LOL. I have some idea's for my one year anniversary blog too. :) So stay tuned! 

So after showing off that other dress shot the other day and then winning the contest with it, (Thanks to all of you) I started to remember some of the other photos from that wedding and sure enough, I hadn't posted them yet. So here goes a few more from Lisa and Scott's wedding. 

Photographybybritton
(See I don't just use the fisheye lens. LO)

Photographybybritton-7
I'm kind of obsessed with detail shots. What kind I say? I just like them a LOT! 

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-3
You can't have too many ring pictures, right? :) 

Photographybybritton-4
Black and white patterns like this make me happy. (And I really like shoes!)

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton-6
The time after the wedding with just the couple...my FAVorite! :)

If you would like to see more of the images from this wedding just click here!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


1 comment:

Followers