Friday, December 10, 2010

Canon 50mm 1:1.8 for sell

This Lens is for FILM canon camera users. Or someone interested in getting back into film. :) I know it's tacky to be selling something on my blog. But I happen to know that a lot of my regular readers are photographers... :) So I hope this is useful to some of you.  It's a great lens. I just have no use for it. I had a friend tell me about it so he picked it up for me at a paw shop where he was visiting... turns out it was for film. That doesn't really work on my 5D Mark II. So if you know anybody wanting this lens. It's for sell here on ebay. Please forward to anyone you may know who might be interested. Thanks for spreading the word!



Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers