Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last chance ends today.

Please don't get upset with me for showing this AGAIN! But It's the last chance for anyone who might want to get on board. Auction ends today



This framed image of Donner Lake is now up to $51.00 on ebay! I'm so excited and grateful! It's a $250.00 value, and if you would like to join in support you can bid by clicking hereYou can read about why I'm doing this fundraiser here on my recent post.


I know that not everyone can afford to bid on this image. But I would really like to ask all those of you who would like to still be a part of this work in a smaller way to give a gift to this ministry of any amount anyways. Just $5 or $10 could make a huge difference. That's a big way to be a part of this trip. And it will be greatly appreciated. Donations can be made though paypal to Thomas Teh, Director of IBLP Singapore. The email address to send donations to via Paypal is tteh@sg.iblp.org, and the name that will appear on the receipt is Society of Basic Life Principles.


Thank you all so much for putting up with me as I get all excited about this years trip. I do hope you realize that I'm not looking to get anything out of it for myself. All proceeds will go straight to the organization to fund this opportunity that will not only bless those less fortunate but will also change the lives of the young people who will be traveling there.  





Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!





1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like all of the components of an amazing day! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers