Monday, April 12, 2010

Jack McDonnell


Here are a couple 
images of Jack, from the workshop I did. 
Jack is going to go excel in any area he chooses. He has a lot
of diligence and takes advantage of a lot of little things 
that others might overlook or disregard. 
He's a go-getter too.



He drives a really nice big truck.
Believe it or not, this truck can go 65 MPH in second gear...very impressive (inside joke!).


I love rain now. I actually can't wait for the next 
photo session I have in the rain. 
Talk about amazing reflections to be had. 










Bokeh in the background... I love it!









Jack taking his turn at photographing one of us. 


GQ





So I'm thinking about doing another workshop on either May 1st or May 8th.
If you or anybody you know would like a chance to improve on your 
photography and photo editing skills, please pass the word along.
If one of these dates works better for you than the other,
let me know asap. I'm only going to accept 5 students. I want to keep 
the workshop personal and fun. And small enough that everyone feels comfortable 
to ask any and all questions. 
Contact me for more information and to let me know what date it better.  

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


4 comments:

  1. As usual....amazing! I would strongly encourage anyone who is wanting to learn what makes the difference between a good picture and a great picture to contact Britton about getting ina on one of his teaching sessions. It is worth every penny! Thanks for posting Britton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures of him smiling best; especially that first one in the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Good subject!
    ~lsf

    ReplyDelete

Followers