Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

One thing I love more than almost anything else is people. I just love being around them. I hate leaving when I'm at a party; I hate having to say "no" to friends when they invite me to activities. It doesn't really matter how I get to be with people—whether it's playing, working, photographing, partying, brainstorming, reading, or traveling, I just love being with people. About the only time I don't feel like being with people is when I am either sick or I'm super tired.

Last night was no exception. It was a night filled with friends and family, and not only friends, but some of my best friends. . . all that were there were indeed some of my closest companions who have gone through some crazy times with me. It's been so much fun. And it's been great how we keep finding reasons to just get together. Love you guys!

We played some seriously embarrassing games of charades that pretty much had us all roaring our heads off too. I wish I had pictures of everyone pulling out their moves. Oh man, you would have laughed.

Photographybybritton-1

I hope you all had as wonderful New Year Eve as I did. And I hope you too have a reason to be grateful for another year ahead!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!

Britton Felber
www.photographybybritton.com | Britton@photographybybritton.com | twitter.com/brittonfelber

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great group to spend new years with! God Bless Y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that Cristina Rodriguez at the way back? second from right? it looks like her! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness! you're so fortunate..or rather blessed :P to know her...and see her in person :P saw ur bro Konner at the SEA CI this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers