Saturday, February 11, 2012

About to WIN!!!!


So check this out!
One of my 2012 clients are about to win a FREE Honeymoon, to Mexico from WGNTV.com and they are in the top 10 and the final round using one of the photos I got to take of them in Chicago this last fall! 

Yes, ladies and gentlemen... Chicago's cutest couple contest
And since I took the photo I'm pretty STOKED out of my mind to think they have earned so many votes to put them in the top like this! 

Michelle and Tyler are just a sweet and loving couple! Fun in all aspects and kind to everyone! 
If you want to help them out you can by clicking right here on this link and voting for them. You can actually click the little "Vote" Button 100 times a day for them to help them win! 

It would mean a lot to me if you guys would do me the favor and vote them on their way to Mexico! 
If anyone deserves this, they do! It's only 2 more days till the winner is announced and we really want to see them win! It will only take you 1 minute! 
And thanks in advance for making their dream come true!! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers