Friday, February 10, 2012

More pictures of the Crossfire

So like I mentioned in the last post Brad's birthday was coming up... so on his birthday we took a quick trip to the park for some pictures after church before the Super Bowl started. 
So glad we did! Ohio has some really beautiful parks for photography! I'm falling in love with this area! 

3 in 1.


When I was in elementary school I had this super cool folder that had a picture of two cars on it. Both corvettes. One was the latest model and one was the oldest vintage model... I always loved looking at it and wishing that I could drive them... it's funny how even though wedding photography is my favorite, hands down... something in my really enjoys taking photos of cars. It's like I connect with the younger me still at school looking at my folder admiring those corvettes again but this time I was the one making the photos I would sit and admire! 


If you are wanting to see more of these photos just go to my Facebook page and check them out now

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


1 comment:

Followers