Monday, January 17, 2011

Images from the blog 2010

This is hard, I'm starting out with over 231 images that I like either because it's a great shot that really fits my style or just because it's a great memory of mine from this last year's blog. Enjoy some of my highlights of 2010 that I posted. Then it's 2011 for blog time... I have an engagement session from this past weekend and all kinds of good stuff building up. :) 



Photographybybritton-8

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton-1300

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-6
Father & Daughter waving goodbye to the train.

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-3

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-11

Photographybybritton-15

Photographybybritton-6

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-3

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-7

Photographybybritton-3

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-9

Photographybybritton-3

Photographybybritton-11

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-7

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-4

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-10

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-4

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-13

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-41

Photographybybritton-7

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-9

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-21

Photographybybritton-22

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-19

Photographybybritton
Contest winner

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton-3

I never could work up the courage to post this one... :) I didn't want anyone to figure out I had a little crush on her before I knew if she liked me back... (Long post to be made about this in the future) ... and now we are planning our wedding. :D YAY! I love being engaged!

Photographybybritton-3
This was a big day for me! 
This was the moment I made a promise to myself to be better at communication with all my 
Family, Friends, Fans and Clients! This is probably one of the best investments I made in 2010.
In 2009 it was my Canon 5D Mark 2. I LOVE that thing.

Photographybybritton-5

My first workshop.

25334_1257468632809_1112418689_30626822_2414218_n

Image credit goes to Jack McDonnell. Thanks, Dude!

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-3

Photographybybritton-4
My awesome Brother Konner helping me hold this up so I could take pictures of it. He's GREAT!

Photographybybritton-10

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-6

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-3

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-4

Photographybybritton-9

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton
Right before I photographed a wedding I stopped for some tea... :)

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton-5

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-21

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-7

Photographybybritton-21

Coming back here after dark

I've been falling in love with the Instagram world... Follow me there too! Just a random spree of fun images from my life. Look me up! My username is @BrittonFelber

Photographybybritton

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-14

Photographybybritton-7




This was one of the hottest and fun engagement sessions EVER! And can't wait for all the upcoming ones this year in 2011.

Photographybybritton-4

My all time favorite image from this year of 2010... and I didn't even take it! My fiance's sister
Bri Northern did this one for us at a wedding we were at.

If you or one of your friends is looking for a wedding photographer or engagement photographer
 please check out my website. www.photographybybritton.com. I'm based in Chicago
but I photograph weddings from coast to coast! 

If you aren't a fan of my facebook page yet, I would be honored if you would check it
out now right here!


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your photos! Every single one of these pics are FANTASTIC! Congrats on being engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Yellow Umbrella" and really love the one below it of the Bean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet collection there Britton! Way to get so many different and awesome shots throughout 2010!

    Looking forward to seeing what you create with your camera in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up, the blog has been awesome. Your branding and workshop ideas have been a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing 2010 through your camera lens. Your own wedding pics for 2011! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous!! wonderful job! i can't wait to see more pictures this year(: I tried to find your page on fb but i think i just asked to be your friend instead...oops. sorry! haha anyways, your pictures truly inspire me. God bless(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Everyone! You all are so awesome! I really had a blast last year! And this next year looks to only be better! I'm so pumped!

    ReplyDelete

Followers