Friday, January 7, 2011

Check out my new business cards for 2011

FINALLY I got my new cards for this year. I'm so excited! They turned out just as awesomely as I hoped they would! 

Photographybybritton-4

Photographybybritton-3

I LOVE being a destination wedding photographer, based out of Chicago IL. I fly, drive or crawl to anywhere you could want to get married! Anyone getting married in Hawaii this year? I'm your wedding photographer! LOL. 

Pictures on these cards consist of weddings or engagement sessions I've done in, California, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Baltimore. I LOVE my job and my new cards for up and coming business!

Plus, I don't know if I've mention this yet, but I updated my website a few weeks ago. Be sure to check that out as well.

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!





3 comments:

Followers