Monday, February 1, 2010

More Chicago Engagement images . . .

I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as we did. It was great times.
Photographybybritton-7

Moving Metros . . . or yeah!

Photographybybritton-5



Again, this weekend I'll be in San Francisco, California helping shoot two engagement session . . . but I'll do my best to keep the posts rolling in. First session is done, and now for the second one today. Good times dead ahead!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!

Britton Felber
www.photographybybritton.com | Britton@photographybybritton.com | twitter.com/brittonfelber


2 comments:

  1. Everything about the second one rocks the roost. The first one reminds me of Ryan and Alicia's photos... very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Followers