Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chris & Amanda Greene

This year we have been asked to redo several couple's wedding photos due to their photographer not meeting their expectations on their wedding day.
My favorite part of any wedding is the romantic photos of a couple that depict their love and vows to love forever... So every time we do a "redo" it's so meaningful to us... and it's a blast! And the answer is always yes to all inquiries.
We feel that wedding photos are so important. They symbolize the start of a new life together... how can you live with less than great photos of one of the greatest days of your life? Sure your grandparents made it with less than great photos... but it wasn't very easy to get great photos back in those days. You couldn't hire that photographer from the other side of the country or world that you know can. Times have really changed and the bar has been raise considerably to meet those expectations. 


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,



1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! If I could fit into my wedding dress again (after 2 babies, it's kind of a difficult problem), I would certainly love to have you do some "wedding" shots for us. I got a few good ones from my wedding, but our wedding coordinator rushed us through everything, and we didn't get as many pictures or poses as I wanted. :-( Oh well...as you said, we still have better pictures than my parents or grandparents. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers