Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cal + Kaylee + love = engaged!

So kaylee and Calahan, are some of the easiest fun people to get along with! When we asked, do you want your engagement session downtown Chicago, or do you have another place in mind, it was pretty clear that they weren't interested in city style anything! It's simple and fun love for them! We got to do their engagement photos on some private land (a beautiful, piece of paradise. Oh my word!) That Kaylee's grandparents own. It was a photographer's dream come true to photograph there and I'm glad they were able to workout such awesome location for us! 

Messages in photos have kind of been a new fun craze that I really like! Way to go, Kaylee! 

Where else do you get tons of wild flowers in bloom with a small lake in the background? Only here in the middle of Martinton IL. 

I wish I could post more now but I'm trying to finish 3 engagement sessions today... So I have to keep moving, but I will try and post more very soon! :) If you are wanting to make sure you are the first to know when I post more be sure to "like" my page on Facebook!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers