Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Bride adorned coming to her groom

When editing photos from a wedding, every time I get to the part where the bride has just walked down the aisle I get a little thoughtful myself. I start to remember when it was my turn to stand at the front of the church and watch my beloved Erika, adorned for me in her wedding dress. I remember the tears I felt run down my face and I get so happy! It's was awesome to see Colin feeling these same emotions too. 
I just get so happy for the couple in this moment. It's almost there. They are almost married!  

Needless to say I love it when the groom tears up a little at this moment. 
Colin is a really sweet guy and Natalie is just awesome too. So glad they found each other!!! 
Not to mention that fact that they both have blonde hair and blue eyes! 


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

1 comment:

Followers