Friday, November 12, 2010

Some details from Amy & Logan's reception

So I decided that I really like photographing receptions at Maggiano's. They do an impeccable job every time! Valerie Principe-Klump was the best to work with too! She saw to it as the Banquet Sales Manager that everything went smoothly and without the slightest detail going amiss. I just love their commitment to quality and service. It really makes it easy for me as the photographer.

Just a fun fact I just realized about everyone of these photos for you. Each one of them was taken with the use of a off camera flash. :) Enjoy that great light in an otherwise dark room. 
Photographybybritton-2

Photographybybritton-3

Photographybybritton


Photographybybritton-4

Logan and Amy, They are cool like that! 


Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!





2 comments:

Followers