Thursday, August 19, 2010

On the road again...

Sweetness Blue (my car) & I are heading to Pennsylvania to photograph another wedding this weekend. Can't wait to see what I and my brother Blake, might get. 

Photographybybritton-3

Same place as where the corvette was getting his picture taken earlier. When we were done I pulled my car down in that spot and asked my Second shooter to get some photos of me and my car. :D Great idea, huh? 
Photographybybritton-2


Photographybybritton

Btw, I am now using this as the profile picture to my page on facebook! If you haven't clicked the like button there you please do! When I'm on the road that's where it is happening. There and twitter. So click here now!

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


5 comments:

  1. Nice! (your car looks just as good as the corvette btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You named your Hyundai Sontata!! I love that name, Britt! Btw, what cam do you use? :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Followers