Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Free iPhone or iTouch wall paper

I have a few images that I have been enjoying over the past couple months on my iPhone as the desktop wall paper. So I figured I would make them available to you and anyone who would like to have them for personal use only. I would normally frown on it if you were clicking and saving my art without asking permission first...but in this case I would love to share it with you all so right click away and enjoy them on your iPhone as much as I do. But please do not redistribute in any way or make these images for sale. Just saying. :) They are sized to fit perfectly on your iPhone or iTouch.










Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers