Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cameron's swim meet.

Photographybybritton-7

The other day I got to attend my youngest brother, Cameron's swim meet. It was his first time to compete and he was so excited. I will say it was fun to be there and cheer him on. He possesses a unique ability to be very sure of himself and calm for his age. He's a all around go-getter type of guy.

Not only was my whole family there, but also my Uncle David and his whole family, my Gramma Felber and a few friends too! The cheering section was large. You'll see in the photos of him doing the breast stroke that he was smirking because he could hear us all cheering like nuts! Needless to say, we're all very proud of him!

Photographybybritton-17
Photographybybritton-16

He has pretty amazing form.

Photographybybritton-12

Cameron getting ready and feeling pretty sure.

Photographybybritton-15

The second race.

Photographybybritton-11
Yes, he won!

Photographybybritton-9
The butterfly

Photographybybritton-6
More butterfly

Photographybybritton-5
Ready. Set. GO.

Photographybybritton-4
Notice the smirk on his face? Cute, huh?

Photographybybritton-3
The first dive.

3 comments:

  1. amazing stuff! but that is to be expected since the guy taking the pics is amazing! keep up your God honoring talent my friend!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I like the smirk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!!!! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Followers