Monday, July 2, 2012

Elaine Lohse + details

It's been too long since I've last posted and it's killing me that I'm so behind... we've been on the road almost all month since I photographed Elaine and Tim's wedding. I think I currently have 3 more events that are all waiting to be posted on the blog right now. I'm so behind on blogging, anyone want to blog for me? lol.

These moments... timeless! 

 

We loved her shoes!! Actually, all of Elaine's shoes we've seen have been awesome! We are shoes freaks for sure... so we love it when our clients have such good taste too. 

 some pretty awesome detail in her dress to be sure! 

 
This is probably one of my favs of Elaine from her wedding. No matter how many awesome cool lights I add, crazy positions I get myself into to get angles I like... sometimes I just like the simplicity of natural light, warm and soft. It just seems so good! Not to mention, I love "S" curves in photos. :)


Even though this is a post primary for Elaine... It seems wrong not to post a picture of her with her man, Tim! It's an awesome sport with all the photos we were rocking on their wedding! It was a blast! 

Random Photography by Britton Fact: This reception was held at the Hyatt Lodge in Oak Brook IL. This happens to also be the location of the first wedding I got to assist in photographing... 7 years ago! It was fun to revisit this beautiful location again!

We love pinterest... please follow our boards on pinterest

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,



2 comments:

Followers