Monday, March 5, 2012

Everything he hoped she would be and more.

Here is the beautiful story of Cesar and Amy seeing each other for the first time on their wedding day! It was so sweet because I was getting Cesar ready and as I was walking out I mention to him that there are few things in life that are forever engraved in a man's memory and this is one of them.


At the same time Erika was with Amy right before her big moment and she told Erika something like this, "I just hope I'm everything he has every dreamed of in this moment."
I enjoy capturing these amazing moments here as the bride pauses and you could see just so much joy, excitement, love, and wonder at what was going to happen once she places her hand on her groom's shoulder. :) 




The words in their eyes at this point simply aren't the kind you can write with letters... it was a to beautiful. It was easy to see how much Cesar adored his bride and couldn't have been more pleased with her!



 We always leave for a moment and then come back in... and when we did they were both wiping the tears from their faces and I couldn't help but fight some tears myself. It was just so sweet!!


Later as we gather to head out to the park for some portraits Cesar stopped to look out the window and as he did he said to me, "Britton, you told me that would be the most amazing moment ever, and you were right. I've never seen anyone look so beautiful in my whole life."

We love being in the business of telling stories and capturing, forever, the greatest moments a couple may ever know!

Stay tuned to my photography page for more photos and updates! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers